NOW HIRING FOR FALL 2013 OPENING OF NEW LOCATION! Haberdash is seeking resourceful, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial sales professionals to join our amazing and fast-paced team. We are modern tradition, a blend of cool classic style paired with old-school philosophy committed to delivering the best possible experience for our clients. Our team is growing. If you are equally passionate about men’s style and substance, sales and career growth, an opportunity with Haberdash may be a great match!
This role requires you to consistently build and maintain relationships with new and existing Haberdash clients. Our sales professionals are the critical link in delivering the best possible experience for our clients. Fashion knowledge, know-how, and sales skills are essential to becoming an important member of our team. We need ambitious, entrepreneurial, and dedicated Sales Professionals at Haberdash to help us grow the business. The Sales Professional acts as a business owner for our stores, knows our brands, and connects client needs with our merchandise (this entails customer service, building and maintaining a loyal client base, providing clients with product knowledge, calling clients for events and the arrival of new merchandise and working as part of a business team to meet individual, team and store objectives).
The successful candidate will be intellectually curious, goal-oriented, and a great communicator, with a keen understanding of client needs and product knowledge. Key success factors for this role include: sustained relationship management, clienteling, and desire to meet/exceed sales goals.
Are you up for the challenge? Our retail environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who takes charge, stays current, and creates sales while working with peers, multiple teams, and management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years previous sales experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience using POS
- Flexible & dependable with ability to work days, nights, weekends and select holidays
- Men’s Retail Selling experience
- Able to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to act decisively in implementing solutions
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
- Ability to analyze and understand merchandising and sales performance reports
- Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional client service/sales